MY BLACK FRIDAY WATCH LIST
Black Friday is my favorite type of Friday because it means one thing; CHRISTMAS IS COMING! My favorite time of year! Alright, real talk though. I am not a huge Black Friday shopper - I'm kind of too lazy to plan that far ahead. But now that I have a child, and we're on a major budget, I guess it's time to start planning a little. I will do most of this shopping online, and might brave one or two stores in person.
A LOT OF THESE STORES HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE... Happy Shopping! Let me know what you score!
1. Amazon - they are having BLACK FRIDAY DEALS WEEK - which means, you probably need to be checking out Amazon daily. Click here, and it will show you the hottest deals of the day. Gah, I love Amazon.
2. Boohoo - Everything on the site is 50% off right now, and on Black Friday there will be even more sales. I love Boohoo for their affordable trendy fashions that I don't want want to spend a ton of money on. Perfect for holiday outfits.
3. Old Navy - They've already started the deals for cardholders, but on the 22nd everything is 50% off! They're also doing a crazy 72 hour cyber deal starting on Saturday that is online exclusive... ahhh! Here's the Ad. Old Navy has SO many things that I want right now, for myself, Wes and Em. It's so good and affordable this season! Also great for gifts.
4. Little Nomad - These are the best foam play mats EVER and I love supporting small shops when I can. And they're having Black Friday sales ALL WEEK - check in on Monday for the deal! Perfect for a baby shower gift or something for a family with a new baby.
6. Nordstrom - nothing has really been released yet, but I'm sure we will all JUMP over to nordstrom.com when it is. Keep this one on your radar! There are a few items on my gift list that I'm hoping will go on sale. Brands like Free People, Patagonia, and Topshop will be on major sale.
7. Asos - they haven't released their deals yet, but they always have some amazing ones. I love ASOS because they carry curvy and plus sizes and I LOVE the style of clothing they carry.
8. Macy's - Ok, so Macy's always has a good sale going, right? And Black Friday/Cyber Monday is not one to miss! Keep it on your radar.
9. Zappos - The deals aren't out yet, but I am hunting for new shoes and word on the street is that everything will be majorly marked down.
Ok, that's it. I'm keeping it as simple as possible.